All shipping is through USPS. “Orders are shipped within 48 business hours. Once a package has shipped, Priority Mail takes 2-3 days to arrive and Media Mail takes 4-10 postal business days. Media Mail to Alaska or Hawaii can take 2-4 weeks because it goes by boat. When an item ships, our system automatically sends an email with tracking information. Make sure to check your spam folder if you can’t find a tracking email within 48 business hours after ordering. *Please note, during the holiday season, orders may take longer than usual to arrive due to the high volume of packages going through the postal system.
Helpful information for customers in Canada can be found here.
Will I be charged sales tax? Only if your order originates in Utah (6.75%).
Do you have sales or offer discounts?
We do things very differently than other companies! One of the main goals of The Good and the Beautiful is to make top-quality, thorough, faith-based homeschool curriculum affordable so that families do not have to turn to non-faith-based materials; settle for black-and-white, visually dry materials; or spend precious time away from things that matter most in life in order to piece together their own materials. These things are important to us and are a constant focus in our company’s decisions! Thus, rather than marking up our curriculum so we can discount it during certain times, our company has chosen to always offer our products at a discount. Because the prices on the curriculum are so incredibly low, especially for the quality and the amount of material in full color, we are basically having a constant sale! We want you to have the best possible price every day of the year! Thus, we never do a site-wide discount on the curriculum (except 10% off at our conventions because ticket sales help cover the discount). However, we occasionally have special promotions on new releases and “lightning” promotions (short-lasting, amazing deals) on one or two select products for special occasions such as Cyber Monday. These promotions are advertised on Facebook, Instagram, and through e-mail. Be sure to follow The Good and the Beautiful so that you will see all of the announcements and can take advantage of these wonderful offers!
We also offer a free shipping code on orders of $125 or more on USA orders and $15 off the order for international orders for December 26th-January 4th. The codes are NEWYEAR for USA orders and INT for international orders. Please note that free shipping goes medial mail, which takes 5-10 days to arrive (2-8 weeks to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO).
Returns/Damaged or Missing Items
What is the return/exchange policy?
- Because the majority of curriculum that is returned comes back damaged, we have very strict refund policies. We suggest you carefully check the many sample pages of the curriculum or download the free version (if available) before deciding if the curriculum is right for you.
- Downloaded materials may not be returned. If you purchased the physical item + download and return the physical item, you will be charged the full amount for the download. For example, if you purchased the Level K Course Set + Download, you will be charge $15 for the full price of the course set download before you are refunded.
- All returns and exchanges of physical product must be postmarked within 14 days of the date of receiving your package, and items must be returned in the original condition and still in the bags and shrink wrap it came in. The requirement for a quick return is because of logistics. We do not have the ability to check every page of all of the books to make sure they are not written in or have food spilled on them, etc., which is often the case when someone has the materials for more than a few days. Please use a sturdy box and plenty of bubble wrap when returning items. Do not use the original box that the materials came in as it cannot usually survive a return trip in good condition. Please be aware that Media Mail goes through extra sort facilities and often has a rough ride. Use Priority mail for the best possibility of your materials arriving to us undamaged. The majority of the curriculum we receive back is damaged and cannot be refunded.
- If items arrive back damaged but in good enough shape for us to sell at scratch and dent at our conventions, you will be refunded 40%.
- If items arrive back to us completely undamaged, you will be refunded in the form you made the original payment in the amount of your purchase minus shipping charges and minus a 5% restocking fee. You must pay the shipping costs for materials to be returned, unless the return is being made because of our mistake. Please ship returns to the following address:
The Good and the Beautiful
870 N. 100 E. Ste. 105
Lehi, UT 84043
Do you replace damaged or missing items?
Damaged and missing items are replaced, but we must be notified of the damage or missing items within 90 days.