All shipping is through USPS. Orders are usually shipped within 24 business hours and always before 36 business hours. Once a package has shipped, Priority Mail takes 2-3 days to arrive and Media Mail takes 3-9 days. Media Mail to Alaska or Hawaii can take 2-3 weeks. When an item ships, our system automatically emails you an email with tracking information. Make sure to check your spam folder if you can’t find a tracking email within 36 hours after ordering.
Will I be charged sales tax? Only if your order originates in Utah (6.75%).
Because our prices on the curriculum are so incredibly low, especially for the quality and the amount of material in full color, we are basically having a constant sale! We want you to have the best possible price every day of the year! Thus, we never discount the curriculum (except 10% off at our conventions) However, we always have the following promotions. Please note that these codes must be used at the time of purchase. We cannot refund shipping costs if you forget to use the code.
USA ORDERS: Use coupon code FOURHUNDRED for free shipping on orders of $400 or more.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Use coupon code INTER to get $30 off your order of $400 or more.
What is the return/exchange policy?
- Because our profit margin is so small and because almost all curriculum that is returned comes back damaged, we have very strict refund policies. We suggest you carefully check the many sample pages of the curriculum or download the free version (if available) before deciding if the curriculum is right for you.
- Downloaded materials may not be returned. If you purchased the physical item + download and return the physical item, you will be charged the full amount for the download. For example, if you purchased the Level K Course Set + Download, you will be charge $15 for the full price of the course set download before you are refunded.
- All returns and exchanges of physical product must be postmarked within three business days of the date of receiving your package, and items must be returned in the original condition and still in the bags and shrink wrap it came in. The requirement for a quick return is because of logistics. We do not have the ability to check every page of all of the books to make sure they are not written in or have food spilled on them, etc., which is often the case when someone has the materials for more than a few days. Please use a sturdy box and plenty of bubble wrap when returning items. The majority of the curriculum we receive back is damaged.
- If items arrive back damaged but in good enough shape for us to sell at scratch and dent at our conventions, you will be refunded 50%.
- If items arrive back to us completely undamaged, you will be refunded 100% in the form you made the original payment in the amount of your purchase minus shipping charges and minus a $5 processing fee. You must pay the shipping costs for materials to be returned, unless the return is being made because of our mistake. Please ship returns to the following address:
The Good and the Beautiful
443 Granary Place
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045